It is not often that you find jobs that not only offer you the opportunity to travel and explore, but also have the ability to create memories that will last a lifetime. I would recommend working on a luxury yacht because of all of these opportunities and experiences it offers.
If you are looking for a new way to change your lifestyle and job, then I would recommend working on a luxury yacht. What do you get in return?
1) You will have the opportunity to explore lifestyles from around the world; working on a yacht is the perfect opportunity for traveling. Most yachts are constantly moving to different places; they travel from one exotic location to the next, stopping at ports along their way. (You will have a lot more time off in between trips.) Travelling while working allows you to explore and experience lifestyles that you would not be able to try otherwise, and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
No two days are the same: there is always something to do on a yacht; it never gets boring or stagnant. Yachting is like working in a circus with new faces coming in every day; you never know what’s going be next. There will always be something to do on the yacht.
2) The different types of people you will meet and work with: there is such a diversity in the personalities and backgrounds of those who are working on yachts, that you can learn something from everyone. What better way to learn about people than by working with them? You get to see all walks of life. There is no better way to meet new people than by working on a yacht. The only thing that you need in life is the ability to communicate; you will get an abundance of practice and training, which leads me to my next point…
3) You will always have something interesting going on: yachting can be very entertaining at times. There are always interesting and fun things going on, but you will have to be flexible with your schedule. You are not just a crew member; you are also an entertainer. One day, you might find yourself acting as a bartender or waitress right after having launched tender in the water. In other words, there is something always going on. It is a very fast-paced lifestyle that you will not regret experiencing at all.
4) You get to see and experience new things: when working on yachts, you will have the opportunity to live in foreign lands while at work; this is an amazing opportunity because it allows you to see more of the world for a longer period of time, without having to pay for it. Trips are paid by the company so that you can save money and spend more of your free time exploring. You will get a taste of what living in foreign lands is like while at work.
5) Life in the yachting industry means getting to meet interesting and international people.You will witness life-long friendships being formed and some that might even last a lifetime; it’s unquantifiable.
6) Working on yachts means fun times: people who are into this lifestyle have a very good sense of humor and know how to take a joke. This is one of the most important characteristics for working on yachts; you cannot be uptight or stringent, otherwise, you might end up being the butt of those jokes.
7) Working on yachts can provide you with the ability to see life from a different perspective, and hopefully save for your future: by building a career, saving up enough so that when you stop yachting, you have something to live off of.
There are so many opportunities that working on yachts supplies you with, and it’s all about your attitude. If you are open-minded and willing to learn, then this job will be a great experience for you, one that will stay with you forever.
We offer employment assistance for yacht crew. We help find the best jobs for people who are looking to work on a yacht, and we do what it takes to get you the position!
Contact us today about opportunities, or register in order to start your search now.
There are many services that agency’s can offer you, such as: an interview with the captain of the yacht; assisting you in finding a job on board a specific boat; and informing you about your salary.
We are one of the most dynamic yacht crew agency, boasting over 30000 crew members and achieved an incredible milestone for our first year…1 placement per day!
Lighthouse careers offers placements, advice and contacts to help you find the right yacht job for you .